Yours is a direct-to-consumer personalised skincare startup. We're reimagining the skincare industry using technology to create personalised skincare based on the user's skin, lifestyle, environment and selfie analysis. We are building the future of self-care by putting customers at the front & centre of product creation.
Based in Singapore, we're seed stage startup backed by Sequoia, Global Founders Capital, Kindred Ventures (Early investor in Uber, Blue Bottle Coffee), and Jay-Z's Arrive. Navneet and Shivam, founders of Yours, are both early stage ex-Uber execs.
- Partner with the founders and be a thought leader for products which power our custom e-Commerce platform and backend logistics. Be responsible for the overall planning, execution, and success of product features
- Setup the foundation for the AI/ML-based skin assessment model, image processing and personalisation engine
- Lead the experimentation strategy for e-commerce funnels with a focus on conversion and retention
- Work with cross-functional teams to empower them with the right marketing, analytics and other internal tools
- Short-term: Serve as the single point of contact for all product strategy and execution (both internally & externally). Be the primary interface with our external development centre/agency, and deliver on immediate product needs
- Long-term: Help build and scale a strong product and engineering organisation for the company. Set up foundation and vision for the future of AI-driven personalised skincare platform
- Drive all product plans; provide leadership in an innovative and fast-paced startup environment
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Economics, Business, or equivalent practical experience
- Minimum 5 years of product management experience in a relevant field or industry with high consumer side touch-points
- Preferred: Worked at e-commerce, media, analytics or AI/ML related companies in the past
- Technical fluency; comfortable in understanding and discussing technical implementations, schedule tradeoffs and new opportunities with technical team members.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present complex information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences
- Superior analytical and quantitative skills; experienced in using data and metrics to test theories, confirm assumptions and measure success
- Ability to influence scoping, resourcing, feature prioritization across teams
- Ability to relocate to, or currently located in Singapore
Yours is committed to creating a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace - we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer! Every application will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, creed or any other beautiful characteristics that make us all unique and interesting.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying