Yours is a direct-to-consumer personalised skincare startup on a mission to make skincare simple and sustainable.
We're reimagining the skincare industry using technology to create personalised skincare based on the user's skin, lifestyle, environment and selfie analysis. We are building the future of self-care by putting customers at the front & centre of product creation.
Based in Singapore, we're seed stage startup backed by Sequoia, Global Founders Capital, Kindred Ventures (Early investor in Uber, Blue Bottle Coffee), and Jay-Z's Arrive. Founders Navneet and Shivam are both early stage Uber alumni.
- Implement new user-facing features in our products
- Write client-side code to create super-fast, easy-to-use, web-based applications which include website for both desktop and mobile browsers
- Partner closely with our Product Design, Backend Engineering teams and Product Manager to develop effective user interfaces
- Optimize web applications to maximize speed and scale
- Build libraries and frameworks that support complex web applications, speedup development efficiency and improve code quality
- Understanding of state-management patterns such as Redux, Flux or similar
- Proven track record of delivering projects with high quality UI
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in computer science, engineering or equivalent industry experience
- Experience developing e-commerce websites and web animations
- Experience in developing responsive web sites for diverse clients from desktops to tablets to mobile devices
- Experience with modern front-end technologies (styled system, web-pack, etc)
- Open to moving to Singapore
Yours is committed to creating a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace - we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer! Every application will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, creed or any other beautiful characteristics that make us all unique and interesting.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying