Yours is a direct-to-consumer personalised skincare startup on a mission to make skincare simple and sustainable.
We're reimagining the skincare industry using technology to create personalised skincare based on the user's skin, lifestyle, environment and selfie analysis. We are building the future of self-care by putting customers at the front & centre of product creation.
Based in Singapore, we're seed stage startup backed by Sequoia, Global Founders Capital, Kindred Ventures (Early investor in Uber, Blue Bottle Coffee), and Jay-Z's Arrive. Founders Navneet and Shivam are both early stage Uber alumni.
- As the first backend engineer at Yours, you'll be responsible for taking the personalisation algorithm to the next stage
- Create new e-commerce solutions for users to enhance their experience
- build proofs-of-concept to experiment and validate exploratory designs
- ensure scalability, performance, maintainability and security of the technical platform in collaboration with Ops teams
- actively participate in full-stack coding, reviewing pull requests and testing
- develop with reliability and security in mind, ensure minimal disruption to customers
- be familiar with of operation, contribute to our quest to operational excellence
- You have a strong interest in programming and are willing to pick up new knowledge in a fast paced environment
- Strong hold and experience in NodeJS
- Past experience of building applications from the ground up and scaling them
- Proficient with database design, optimization and tuning in MySQL or MongoDB
- Exposure to Amazon Web Services (EC2, S3, EBS, RDS, SQS, Redshift, etc.)
- Exposure to collaborating tools like GitHub, JIRA, Confluence
- Experience in Microservices and REST architecture
- Exposure to Scrum methodology and XP technical practices such as unit testing, pair programming, test-driven development, continuous integration or continuous delivery
Yours is committed to creating a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace - we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer! Every application will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, creed or any other beautiful characteristics that make us all unique and interesting.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying