'At Yours, we are on a mission to make self-care simple and sustainable. We started by re-imagining the skincare industry using technology to create personalised skincare based on the user's skin, lifestyle and environment. Skincare is a $145B industry that runs on trial-and-error because the products are designed 'claims-first', and not 'customer-first'. We are building a future beauty company revolutionising the industry with customers at the front & centre of product creation. We believe in being the partner in our user's skincare journey.
All our products are Swiss-made, clean, vegan and environmentally-friendly. Every product is made with 100% clean ingredients that have been tested for highest standards of safety and efficacy to ensure our users get products that are safe for them and the environment.
The Customer Success Manager is a critical role at Yours. Our philosophy is to build everything with customer-first approach, so we make all decisions, across all functions, with the customer’s best interest in mind. While the main responsibility for this role is to lead the customer success team, it would also entail working cross-functionally- a combination of customer success, product, operations, customer insights and sales. As we scale the business, you will be responsible for ensuring that we continue to deliver a world-class customer experience for every Yours user. You will be the internal voice of the customer and are responsible for bringing an intense customer focus and deep customer empathy to life across all functions. As such, you'll work closely with all functions (Sales, Marketing, Product, Engineering, Design) to ensure we are consistently delivering a delightful experience for our customers, which turn our customers into strong promoters of Yours.
- Rapidly scale our CS team - from recruitment through onboarding - ensuring all new hires have the hard and soft skills necessary to adapt and grow in a constantly changing and fast-paced environment
- End-to-end CS ticket management, from direct response to team response auditing - maintaining the high-quality service standards we are known for
- Development of standard responses, escalation protocols and customer trend analyses - and then recording these in a standard-use CS playbook
- Constantly looking to improve customer satisfaction and conversion rates for your team
- Multi-platform management - ensuring all CS platforms used are kept tidy and efficient
- Produce regular qualitative and quantitative reports on our standard CS metrics and focuses to ensure we are meeting our SLAs
- Manage our Customer Service team regionally - including regular team reviews, meetings, KPIs and growth
- You will be the voice of the customer- Gather customer feedback and share with our Product, Sales and Marketing teams - ensuring all of our commercial teams are always abreast of trends in both prospective and current customer journeys
- Identify opportunities to enhance internal operations processes by gathering customer interactions data and using it to analyse which processes can be improved
Required Education and Experience
- 5-6 years in a Customer Service or Sales capacity
- 2-3 years of team management
- High School Diploma or Equivalent, preferred
- Knowledge of Excel is mandatory
- Skincare knowledge and love is mandatory!
- Experience working with and managing 3rd party partnerships preferred
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, ambiguous and oft-changing environment
- Project management experience - working on multiple projects at once
- Stakeholder management experience
- Data reporting experience preferred
Why Choose Yours?
- We are a group of passionate and thoughtful people working together to fundamentally change the way brands are built, while simplifying the skincare experience our users
- We are growing quickly! You will gain a lot of experience joining an early-stage startup.
- We have all the fun perks you’d expect—flexible vacation policy, health benefits, team lunches and socials.
- We are proud of our culture and care about it deeply—we live by our team values and are always trying to make Yours a better company today than it was yesterday
- We encourage learning, growth, continuous improvement, and provide the freedom to experiment
Equal Employment Opportunity
Yours is committed to creating a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace - we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer! Every application will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, creed or any other beautiful characteristics that make us all unique and interesting.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying